Mango and Banana Smoothie
Preparation time: 10 minutes | Serves 2
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 ripe banana
- A few chunks of fresh coconut (optional)
- 1 tsp of chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp of honey
- 4 - 5 Ice cubes
- (Yoghurt can be added to the recipe if preferred)
- Peel the mango and remove the stone. Dice the mango into chunks.
- Peel the banana and dice into chunks
- In a blender, add the mango, banana, coconut, chia seeds and ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Add the honey if required.
- Serve and consume immediately.
Source: The Triggerfish Cookshop