At Triggerfish we respect your right to privacy and treat as confidential all of the personal information you give to us. By using our website or by registering with us online, you agree to our use of data as set out below.
- All handling of your personal data is strictly in accordance with the data protection principles contained in the Data Protection Act, 1988-2003.
- We do not save your credit card details for your online transactions. They are encrypted and only shared with our payment partner and not with any other third parties.
1. How we collect information
You have the option to register with us on our website www.triggerfishcookshop.ie where you may provide us with your name, address, email or telephone number and payment details.
Customers must note that we make all commercial efforts to protect our customers privacy.
To make full use of our website, your computer or mobile device may need to accept cookies. We use these cookies to improve your customer experience.
The Triggerfish Cookshop website creates a "cookie" when you first register with us online. A cookie is a piece of information, like a tag, which some websites create against your profile. Our cookie will store some basic information, which helps us to identify if you have visited the site before. This will allow us provide you with personalised content or present you with product and service information based on your previous behaviour on the site.
Our cookies don’t store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details. If you prefer to restrict or delete cookies, you can do so on your personal web browser. Simply check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Through website cookies, we use the information that you provide us
- to administer our website services including reporting,
- for safety, security, administrative and legal purposes.
How to disable cookies: If you do not want a cookie to be created on your PC or mobile device, your web browser will let you disable cookies or you can use a 3rd party browser plugin. You can find out more about cookies on www.cookiecentral.com.
3. Social Networks:
4. Direct Marketing
We will not send you information unless you have requested it or unless someone has requested to pass that information on to you. You may opt to receive communications from us by any of the following methods: email; telephone (including automated calls); SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging; post; fax or otherwise including products and services of other companies and organisations, which we consider may be of interest to you. You will be asked to opt-in if you wish to receive these. If you wish to be removed from our list (opt-out), at any time, you can do so by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email communication you receive from us.
5. How you can access your personal information and keep it up to date
You have the right to see information we hold about you, with some exceptions which are described in the privacy laws. You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate information. If you would like a copy of your personal information, please contact the Triggerfish Cookshop at email@example.com.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information we hold is not correct, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your personal details.
6. How we make changes to this Policy
7. How you can unsubscribe
If at any point you no longer wish us to hold your personal information or you do not wish to receive information from us then you can follow the below ways to unsubscribe:
- You can click onto the "unsubscribe" link in any communication that we send to you by email which will automatically unsubscribe you from that type of communication. Please note that you may continue to receive communications which are already on route to you for a short period of time while your relevant unsubscribe request is being processed.
- Alternatively, you can contact us on email@example.com.