Fresh Fruit & Coconut Ice Lollies
Preparation Time: 45 minutes | Freezing Time: 60 minutes | Serves 6
- 1 or 2 ripe kiwis (peeled)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 ripe mango (de-seeded and sliced)
- 125 ml coconut water
(You could replace strawberries with blueberries and the mango with pineapple)
- Using a blender crush the strawberries with a 3 tablespoons of coconut water, to form a smooth puree.
- Pour into the ice lolly molds, filling a third of each mold.
- Pop into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Rinse out the blender and repeat the process with the mango.
- Pull the ice lolly molds out of the freezer and fill another third of the molds with the mango puree. Freeze once again for another 15 minutes.
- Once again, rinse the blender out and prepare the kiwi puree.
- Top up the rest of the ice lolly molds with the kiwi puree.
- Once all the molds are full, allow to freeze for another 60 minutes, in order to fully set.
Source: The Triggerfish Cookshop in-house recipe