Microplane Master Series Coarse Grater
The Microplane Master Series adds elegance to your kitchen with its stylish design and use of American walnut wood in its crafted handle. It has the iconic Microplane expansive paddle shape with ample grating surface and those slick stainless steel blades. Ultra-sharp photo etched teeth make fast work out of grating potatoes, carrots, onions and cheeses. The Stainless steel frame provides extraordinary durability. The non-skid foot adds stability when grating on counters and plates.
Use a Coarse Grater for:
Carrots, Chocolate, Coconut, and Hard Cheeses. The results will be small gratings.
Cleaning and Care Tips:
- Hand wash only to preserve the quality of the walnut handle.
- Treat with mineral oil when the walnut handles appears dry.
- Do not leave immersed in water.
- We recommend rinsing your grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.